This was a fun concert for me. But it did pose some challenges
1. Putting together an exciting programme of solely religious music.
2. Getting to Sheffield. (Snake Pass)
1. Working with Jill Fogden - a great accompanist and lovely lady.
2. Hearing Jill perform some of her own original songs.
3. This fantastic article in The Star.
4. Wearing a new dress for the first time.
5. The Amazing Accoustic
6. The beautiful venue
Jennifer Coleman is a soprano who works as a classical singer and vocal coach. Available for performances across the UK and internationally.